Thursday, October 10, 2019

Introducing the Henry Neville Research Wiki

When I started doing this work, I had to do most of my research from scratch, finding source materials online, discovering and organizing Neville's letters and other writings, etc., etc.

I am starting a Henry Neville Research Wiki so that future Neville researchers can have everything at their fingertips on day one. The goal is to compile everything known about Henry Neville in one central repository.

Unlike many Wikis, I plan to retain editorial control for a long time. Shakespeare authorship research is just too contentious to handle it otherwise. If people want to help out, they are welcome, but I have an editorial vision for this site and I will maintain it in the way I think best.

That said, I do intend to do crowd-sourced research projects on the site. Those will encourage everyone to contribute and will have typical wiki-style rules and, of course, the research results will be free for everyone to use and reuse.

So here is the link, go check it out: www.NevilleResearch.com


No comments:

Post a Comment